Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vendetta

I really am falling behind. Between the debauchery of visiting English people and the need to write a treatment for a new Teen Novel, I am failing to note things of, well, note. Such as the publication of my seventh novel this week.

'Vendetta' is now out there. It is Book Two in The Runestone Saga. Sequel to 'The Fetch'. Sky goes to Corsica and encounters the Mazzeri - the Dream Hunters of Death. It is an even darker ride than its predecessor. I also think its one of my tightest novels to date, action and structure marrying well.

But that's for you to decide.

Vlad waits. I put him on hold for afore-mentioned partying and treatment writing. But I think I have about a week left before I complete a very very rough first draft. Novel Nine. How'd that happen?

1 Comments:

Blogger leanne said...

Where have you gone? Any more work forthcoming re: Jack Absolute?

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home